Creamy Shrimp Fettuccine
Another nice, palate-pleasing seafood pasta!
- 16 oz. Fettuccine Pasta
- 1 Onion (diced)
- 3 cloves Crushed Garlic
- 1 14.5 oz can Diced Tomatoes (drained)
- 1 tbsp. Basil
- 1 1/4 cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/4 cup White Wine
- 2 lb. Shrimp
- Cook pasta to al dente and set aside.
- Sauté garlic and onions in olive oil until softened.
- Add tomatoes, basil, wine, and cream and bring to a boil.
- Add shrimp and lower temperature. Simmer for 5 minutes or until shrimp are pink.
- Return pasta and simmer to thicken as desired.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎