- 2 lbs. Chicken Breasts (cut into chunks)
- Salt/Pepper (to taste)
- 2 tbsp. Tikka Masala Paste OR Season as follows:
- 1 tbsp. Ground Coriander
- 2 tsp. Ground Cumin
- 2 tsp. Paprika
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Ginger
- 1/2 tsp. Cardamom
- 1/2 tsp. Nutmeg
- 1 10.75 oz. can Condensed Tomato Bisque or Cream of Tomato Soup
- 1/4 cup Plain Yogurt
- Salt, pepper, and brown chicken for about 5 minutes..
- Add seasonings or tikka masala paste. Add soup, and simmer for 15 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Stir in yogurt.
- Serve over basmati rice.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎