Deep Dish Pizza Casserole
A quick and easy deep dish treat.
- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- 15 oz. Pizza Sauce
- 11 oz. Roll-Out Pizza Dough
- 12 slices Part-skim Mozzarella Cheese
- Preheat oven to 425º F.
- Brown beef over the stovetop. Drain.
- Add pizza sauce to beef and simmer over low heat or set aside while the next step is prepared.
- Roll out pizza dough into a 13 x 9 inch baking dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray. Spread edges up the side if the dish.
- Place 6 cheese slices on the dough.
- Pour meat filling onto the dough and cheese.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Top with remaining 6 slices of cheese.
- Bake for an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎