This is a delicious pick-me-up!
- 1 1/2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 tsp. Vinegar
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Espresso
Espresso Buttercream Frosting
- 1 cup (2 sticks) Butter (softened)
- 1/4 cup Espresso
- 3 cups Confectioner’s Powered Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350º F and prepare fresh espresso.
- In a large bowl, combine all cupcake ingredients.
- Pour batter evenly into a muffin tin (2/3 full for each cup).
- Bake at 350º F for 15-17 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- As the cupcakes cool, prepare frosting.
- Blend butter and espresso until smooth. Slowly blend in sugar.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎