Matcha (抹茶) Green Tea Brownies
A great way to spruce up your tea intake!
- 1 Stick (1/2 cup) Butter
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/3 cup Matcha (Japanese Green Tea Powder)
- 1/4 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Cream together sugar, butter, eggs, and vanilla in a large bowl.
- In another bowl, whisk together dry ingredients.
- Add dry mixture to the wet mixture and whisk together.
- Add to an 8-inch baking dish that has been sprayed with oil cooking spray.
- Bake at 350º F 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎
Hi! Thanks for the recipe!
How much matcha should I put in grams?
32 grams should do!