A nice and refreshing pasta dish!
- 16 oz. Spaghetti
- 2-3 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 2 Zucchini (halved and sliced)
- 2 lb. Ground Chicken (optional)
- 10 oz. Cherry Tomatoes (Halved)
- 1/2 cup Basil Pesto
- Cook pasta and set aside.
- Sauté zucchini in oil for 3 minutes or until tender.
- If adding chicken, remove zucchini, and cook chicken until it is no longer pink. Return zucchini to pan.
- Add tomatoes and pesto and combine. Return spaghetti to pan and coat.
- Allow to heat through on low heat for 5 minutes and serve.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎