Graham Cracker Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 Sticks (1 cup) Butter
- 1 cup Packed Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup White Granulated Sugar
- 2 Eggs (1 full egg, 1 egg yolk)
- 2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1 Package (12 oz.) Semisweet or Dark Chocolate chips (2 cups)
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Cream together sugars, butter, eggs, and vanilla in a large bowl.
- In another bowl, whisk together dry ingredients.
- Add dry mixture to the wet mixture and mix until just blended.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Add rounded tablespoons of dough onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 350º F until light golden brown 9-10 minutes.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎