- 1 lb. Ground Lamb or Beef
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 4 cloves Minced Garlic
- 20 oz. Vegetables (frozen mixed veggies works)
- 1 14.5 oz. can Diced Tomatoes
- 3 tbsp. Tomato Paste
- 1 tsp. Oregano
- 1/2 tsp. Nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. Cinnamon
- 2 cups Beef Stock
- 6 oz. Medium Pasta Shells (uncooked)
- Feta Cheese Crumbles (optional)
- Brown meat over the stovetop. Drain.
- Add onions and garlic and cook until softened.
- Add all ingredients except pasta, and bring to a boil.
- Lower heat to low, and add pasta.
- Cover and simmer for 15 minutes. Top each serving with crumbled feta cheese.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎