Keto Chocolate Hot Water Cake
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 3/4 cup Coconut Flour
- 3/4 cup Cocoa Powder
- 2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 pinch Salt
- 2 cups Sugar Substitute (I prefer an erythritol/stevia combo)
- 3 eggs (Beaten)
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/4 cup Melted Butter
- 2 tsp. Vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup Boiling Water
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients, including the sugar.
- Stir in the remaining wet ingredients leaving the water aside.
- Beat in the boiling water by adding small amounts at a time until the batter is well blended.
- Add batter to 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until a toothpick in the center comes out clean.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 🍛