Onion Sage Meatballs
- 2 lbs. Ground Beef
- 1/2 Diced Yellow Onion
- 2 cloves Minced Garlic
- 1 tsp. Chopped Fresh Sage
- 3 tbsp. Almond Flour (or Bread Crumbs)
- 3/4 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Cayenne Pepper (optional)
- Preheat air fryer to 200º F.
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Roll into golf ball-sized meatballs.
- Air-fry at for 10 minutes. Shake the basket, and cook for an additional 5-10 minutes to reach the desired doneness.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! ?