Keto Strawberry Jam
A super easy homemade jam that you can enjoy on the keto/low carb diet!
- 1 lb. Sliced Strawberries (Frozen is fine!)
- 1/3-1/2 cup. Sweetener (optional) [I use Allulose. Do not use erythritol as it crystallizes and will make a stiff jam once cooled.]
- 1 tbsp. Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp. Water
- 1/2 tsp. Xanthan Gum
- Add all ingredients to pressure cooker.
- Pressure cook on the jam setting. If you do not have such a setting, then pressure cook on normal for 60 minutes. Allow to naturally release for 10-15 minutes before manually releasing.
- Change the cooker to the sauté setting and sprinkle the xanthan gum over top of the jam. Sauté while stirring constantly until the desired consistency is achieved.
- Add to jars and allow to cool before covering completely and refrigerating. This recipe yields about 1 pint (16 oz.) of jam.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 🍛