These waffles are low-carb and delicious! Challenge someone who isn’t on low carb to tell the difference!
- 1/4 cup Heavy Cream
- 4 oz. Cream Cheese
- 4 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Erythritol (or another low-carb sweetener comparable to sugar) [optional to taste]
- 3 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/3 cup Almond Flour (I split this into 2/3 Almond, 2/3 Pecan flours)
- 2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 2 tbsp. Butter (melted)
- Add all ingredients to a blender, starting with liquid first. Blend until just combined and smooth.
- Pour batter straight from the blender into waffle iron, following its instructions. This yielded 3 waffles in my iron.
- Serve with a healthy pat of butter and your favorite sugar-free syrup, or treat yourself to real maple syrup.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 🍛