These pancakes are low carb and delicious! Challenge someone who isn’t on low carb to tell the difference!
- 1/8 cup Heavy Cream
- 2 oz. Cream Cheese
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tbsp. Erythritol + 5 drops Liquid Stevia (or another low-carb sweetener comparable to sugar)
- 2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 2/3 cup Almond Flour
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- Add all ingredients to a blender, starting with liquid first. Blend until just combined and smooth.
- Pour batter straight from the blender onto a hot griddle pan (medium heat) to form the desired size of pancakes. This recipe is great for smaller pancakes, so you may find yourself doubling it in the future.
- The pancakes are ready to turn once you notice bubbling on the surface.
- Serve with a healthy pat of butter and your favorite sugar-free syrup, or treat yourself to real maple syrup.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! ?