Linguine Tuna and Broccoli
- 1 lb. Linguine
- 1 lb. Frozen Broccoli Florets
- 4 cloves Minced Garlic
- 1/2 tsp. Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 3/4 cup. White Wine
- 12 oz. Tuna
- Salt/Pepper (to taste)
- Cook pasta until there are about 3 minutes of cook time left, and add broccoli.
- Drain pasta and broccoli, and set aside.
- Sauté garlic and red pepper in some olive oil for 1 minute.
- Add wine, salt, and pepper and bring to a boil.
- Add tuna and cook for 1 minute.
- Return pasta and broccoli to pan and heat through before serving.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎