Macaroni and Tomato Casserole
- 6 oz. ( 1 1/2 cups) Elbow Macaroni
- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 1 Celery Stalk (chopped)
- 14.5 oz. can Diced Tomatoes
- 8 oz. Tomato Sauce
- 1/2 tsp. Sugar
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Pepper
- 1 tsp. Chili Powder
- Prepare macaroni and set aside.
- Brown beef over the stovetop along with onions and celery. Drain.
- Add tomatoes, sauce, and seasonings. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Return macaroni to pot and coat thoroughly.
- Add all contents to a 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎