Mongolian Chicken Wings
- 1.5 lbs. Chicken Wings
- 1.5 tbsp. Oil
- Salt/Pepper (to taste)
- 1/2 tsp. Cayenne Pepper (optional)
- 3 cloves Minced Garlic
- 1 tbsp. Grated Ginger
- 1/4 cup Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1 tbsp. Sriracha
- 2 tbsp. Rice Vinegar
- Preheat air fryer to 380º F.
- In a bowl, toss wings in salt, pepper, cayenne (if using) and olive oil.
- Add to air fryer and cook for 20 minutes.
- In a medium saucepan, combine garlic, ginger, soy sauce, honey, sriracha, and vinegar. Bring to a boil and lower temperature to simmer until sauce thickens.
- In a bowl, toss wings in sauce and return wings to air fryer.
- Cook for an additional 5 minutes.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! ?