This is a delicious classic recipe!
- 2 – 16.3 oz cans Buttermilk Biscuits
- 1 cup Granulated Sugar
- 2 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1 cup (4 oz.) Melted Butter
- 1 cup Packed Brown Sugar
- Nuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Separate biscuits and cut into quarters.
- In a freezer bag, combine granulated sugar and cinnamon. Add biscuits to bag and toss to coat.
- Add coated biscuits into a 9-inch bundt pan, making sure to shake off the excess cinnamon and sugar. If adding nuts, rotate between biscuits and nuts to ensure an even distribution.
- Combine melted butter and brown sugar. Whisk until sugar is dissolved. If needed, reheat to mix thoroughly.
- Pour butter mixture over the biscuits.
- Bake for 35 minutes. Allow to cool for 10 minutes before turning over onto a plate.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎