Oven-Fried Buttermilk Chicken
A taste of fried chicken without all of the fat!
- 2-3 lbs. Chicken (any cut)
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Buttermilk
- 1 tsp. Paprika
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Pepper
- 2 cups Corn Flakes Cereal (crushed)
- 1 tsp. Oregano
- 1/4 cup Butter (melted)
- Preheat oven to 400º F.
- Prepare one shallow plate with eggs (beaten with buttermilk, paprika, salt, and pepper), and one with corn flakes and oregano.
- Dredge chicken egg/buttermilk mixture, then cornflakes.
- Place onto a baking sheet lined with foil and drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour, depending on cut of chicken.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎