Pepper Steak and Rice
Another dinner in a flash!
- 1 lb. Thin Beef Steak (cut into 1-inch pieces)
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 5 Green Onions (chopped)
- 2 Bell Peppers (sliced)
- 1 1/2 cups Beef Stock
- 1 tbsp. Corn Starch
- 1/4 cup Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup Water
- In a large pot, brown beef. Add garlic powder.
- Add onions, peppers, and beef stock. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together corn starch, water, and soy sauce.
- Add mixture to pot and stir and simmer until sauce thickens.
- Serve over rice.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎