Spaghetti with Basil Meat Sauce
A nice way to change up your spaghetti!
- 1 lb. Spaghetti
- 2 lbs. Ground Beef
- 1 Red Onion (chopped)
- 2 cloves Minced Garlic
- 2 lbs Grape Tomatos (halved)
- 1 tsp. Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 cups Fresh Basil (chopped)
- 1/3 cup Olive Oil
- Salt/Pepper (to taste)
- Cook pasta until al dente, drain, and set aside.
- Brown beef over the stovetop. Drain.
- Add all ingredients except tomatoes and basil. Cook until onions have softened.
- On low heat, add tomatoes and basil. Once heated through, remove from heat.
- Serve over spaghetti.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎