Pizza meets pasta!
- 1 lb. Italian Sausage
- 16 oz. Rotini Pasta
- 6 oz. Pepperoni
- 16 oz. Pasta Sauce
- 24 oz. Part-skim Ricotta Cheese
- 12 oz. Mozzarella Cheese
- Cook pasta to al dente and brown sausage.
- Add pasta sauce and pasta to sausage, stir, and add to a 13 x 9 inch baking dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, mix cheeses and spread over pasta mixture.
- Top with pepperoni. And bake at 350º for 25 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎