Pizza Biscuit Casserole
Another pizza casserole!
- 3 1/2 cups Bisquick Mix
- 1 cup Milk
- 6 oz. Pepperoni
- 16 oz. Pizza Sauce
- 2 cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Preheat oven to 370º F.
- In a medium bowl, mix Bisquick and milk until a soft dough is obtained.
- In a 13 x 9 inch baking dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray, drop half of the dough into the bottom of the dish by spoonfuls.
- Top with half of pizza sauce, half of pepperoni, and half of cheese. Repeat layers to consume the remainder of the ingredients.
- Bake 20 minutes or until dough is golden brown.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎