Slow Cooker Jambalaya
Make your way to this Creole classic in no time!
- 1/2 lb. Beef Sausage
- 12 oz. Shrimp
- 2 Celery Stalks (chopped)
- 4 cloves of minced Garlic
- 2 14.5 oz. cans of Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilies
- 1/2 tsp. Thyme
- 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1 tsp. Hot Sauce
- Salt (to taste)
- Add all ingredients to slow cooker except shrimp.
- Cook on High for 3-4 hours, or Low for 7-8 hours.
- Add shrimp and cook on low for an additional 30 minutes or until shrimp becomes pink.
- Serve over long grain white rice.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎