Pressure Cooker Mexican Beef Stew
This pressure cooker dish is a wonderful twist on traditional beef stew!
- 2 lbs. Beef Stew Meat
- 1 tbsp. Chili Powder
- 1 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tbsp. Butter
- 1 tbsp. Tomato Paste
- 1 Red Onion (sliced)
- 8 cloves Garlic
- 1.5 lbs. Baby Dutch Yellow Potatoes (halved)
- 3/4 cup Roasted Red Salsa
- 1 tsp. Fish Sauce
- 1 cup Beef Stock
- Season beef with chili powder, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
- Set pressure cooker to sauté. Add butter, tomato paste, onion, and garlic. Sauté until onions are softened for about 5 minutes.
- Add meat and remaining ingredients.
- Pressure cook for 30 minutes.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎