Chicken Noodle Skillet
- 8 oz. Wide Egg Noodles
- 2 lb. Boneless Chicken Breast (cooked and cubed)
- 2 cloves Minced Garlic
- 12 oz. Chopped Spinach
- 10.5 oz. Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 14.5 oz. Diced Tomatoes
- 8 oz. Tomato Sauce
- 1/4 cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tbsp. Italian Seasoning
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese (optional garnish)
- Prepare noodles and chicken and set aside.
- In a large skillet, sauté garlic in some olive oil.
- Add chicken and remaining ingredients. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stir in egg noodles and heat for an additional 3 minutes.
- Optionally top with mozzarella.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎