Pressure Cooker Spicy Lime Steak Bowl
Here is another low carb and delicious pressure cooker dish!
- 2 lbs. Beef Steak (cut into bite-sized pieces)
- 2 cloves Minced Garlic
- 1 tsp. Chili Powder
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Cayenne Pepper
- 1 tbsp. Lime Juice
- 1 tsp. Hot Sauce
- Set pressure cooker to sauté. Add garlic along with about 2 tbsp. olive oil. Sauté until garlic is just golden.
- Add steak and remaining ingredients.
- Pressure cook on high for 10 minutes and quick release.
- Serve with a side or on a salad.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 🍛