A great addition to your holiday table!
- 2 Sticks (1 cup) Butter
- 3/4 cup Packed Brown Sugar
- 3/4 cup White Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 3/4 cup All Purpose Flour
- 2 1/2 cups Quick Oats
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1 tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Cream together sugars, butter, eggs, and vanilla extract in a large bowl.
- Add pumpkin.
- In another bowl, whisk together dry ingredients.
- Add dry mixture to the wet mixture and mix until just blended.
- Add rounded tablespoons of dough onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 350º F until light golden brown for 12 minutes.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎