Chocolate Chip Blondies
Another quick and easy dessert!
- 1 Stick (1/2 cup) Butter
- 3/4 cup Light Brown Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1 Package (12 oz.) Semisweet Chocolate chips (2 cups)
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Cream together sugar, butter, eggs, and vanilla in a large bowl.
- In another bowl, whisk together dry ingredients.
- Add dry mixture to the wet mixture and whisk together.
- Add to an 9-inch square baking dish that has been sprayed with oil cooking spray.
- Bake at 350º F 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎