Pumpkin Pie Mug Cake
You can’t go wrong with this cross between pie and cake!
- 1 Graham Cracker (crushed)
- 3 tbsp. Butter
- 3 tbsp. Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 Egg
- 2 tbsp. Pumpkin Puree
- Splash of Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup (4 tbsp.) All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
- In the bottom of a large mug, add crushed graham cracker to cover the bottom.
- Mix all ingredients together into a separate bowl and add to mug over graham cracker.
- Microwave for 2 minutes and 30 seconds (1100 watt microwave.)
- Garnish with confectioner’s powered sugar (optional.)
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎