Chicken Noodle Bake
- 2 lbs. Thinly Sliced Chicken Breasts
- 2 cups Egg Noodles
- 1 Chopped Onion
- 2 cloves Minced Garlic
- 3 cups. Chicken Stock
- 1/3 cup Cooking Sherry
- 2 tbsp. Sugar
- 2 tbsp. Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tsp. Thyme
- 1 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1 tsp. Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 14.5 oz. Diced Tomatoes (drained)
- 1/4 cup Fresh Basil
- Preheat oven to 400º F.
- Prepare egg noodles in a large pot and set aside.
- In the previous pot, add onions, garlic, vinegar, sugar, thyme, peppers, stock, and sherry and bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat and add tomatoes.
- In a 13 x 9 inch baking dish, add noodles and top with chicken breasts that have been seasoned with salt and pepper.
- Chop and add fresh basil over chicken.
- Pour liquid mixture over chicken.
- Bake covered for 40 minutes.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎