There is nothing like making your own cheese! Can’t get any fresher than this!
- 1 cup Whole Milk
- 1/8 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 4 oz. Plain Yogurt
- Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan and, over medium heat, bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, drop temperature to low and simmer for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and allow to sit, untouched, for 5 minutes.
- Using a nut milk bag, or cheese cloth, strain cheese.
- Serve however you would normally enjoy cheese. Some suggestions are with salt, honey, crackers, or wine.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎