Red Pepper and Spinach Chicken
Another simple chicken dish!
- 6 Thinly Sliced Chicken Breasts
- 12 oz. jar Roasted Red Peppers
- 12 oz. Chopped Spinach (rinsed and drained)
- 8 oz. Shredded Italian-style cheese blend
- 8 oz. Italian Dressing
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Add chicken of prepared 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Top with peppers, spinach, cheese, and dressing.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes. (You can optionally marinate for an hour or two in the refrigerator before baking.)
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎