Same great brownie taste in a nice and crispy bite!
- 1 Stick (1/2 cup) Melted Butter
- 1 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 Egg White
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 cup All Purpose Flour
- 3 tbsp. Cocoa Powder
- 3/4 tsp. Baking Soda
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Cream together sugar, butter, egg white, and vanilla in a bowl.
- In another bowl, whisk together dry ingredients.
- Add dry mixture to the wet mixture and mix until well blended.
- Spread mixture very thinly onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- Bake at 350º F for 20 minutes.
- While cooling, cut into squares, or allow to cool completely before breaking into pieces.
- Store in an airtight container.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎