Rocky Road Bars
- 1 1/2 Sticks (3/4 cup) Butter
- 1 1/2 cups Sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 1 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 2 cups Mini Marshmallows
- 1 cup Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup Chopped Nuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Cream together sugar, butter, and eggs in a large bowl.
- In another bowl, whisk together dry ingredients.
- Add dry mixture to the wet mixture and whisk together.
- Fold in marshmallows, chocolate chips, and nuts.
- Add to an 13 x 9-inch baking dish that has been sprayed with oil cooking spray.
- Bake at 350º F 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool and cut into bars.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎