Sausage and Potato Casserole
- 1 lb. Red Potatoes (quartered)
- 1 Onion (sliced)
- 1 lb. Roasted Red Peppers (sliced)
- 1 lb. Sausage (sliced)
- 1 tbsp. Parsley Flakes
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup Heavy Cream
- Salt/Pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 375º F.
- Add all ingredients except cream to a 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Cover and bake for 45 minutes.
- Stir in heavy cream. Cover and bake for an additional 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎