Sesame Beef and Bok Choy
Another quick and healthy stir-fry!
- 1 lb. Thinly Sliced Beef
- 2-3 tbsp. Sesame Oil
- 2 cloves Minced Garlic
- 1 tbsp. Red Chili Pepper Paste
- 6 cups Chopped Bok Choy
- Sesame Seeds (to taste)
- Soy Sauce (to taste)
- Sesame Beef and Bok Choy, oil, garlic, beef, and chili pepper paste to pan or wok and stir-fry until meat reaches desired level of doneness.
- Remove beef from pan, leaving juices behind. Cover to keep warm.
- Cut Bok Choy into bite-size pieces and heat through in remaining juices. Add soy sauce and sesame seeds if desired.
- Serve beef over Bok Choy.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎