Spicy Baked Orzo
- 1 cup Orzo
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (chopped)
- 4 oz. Diced Green Chilies
- 1 cup Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- In a medium sauce pan, bring 2 cups of water or stock to a boil. Drop temperature to low and add orzo. Cover and allow to cook for 15 minutes or until the orzo has absorbed all of the liquid.
- In a 2 quart prepared casserole dish, add orzo, peppers, and Monterey Jack. Mix thoroughly.
- Spread sour cream over the top, and top with parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎