Black Bean and Quinoa Burgers
These vegan/vegetarian burgers are definitely a winner – even for meat eaters!
- 15.5 oz. Black Beans (rinsed/drained)
- 2 cloves Minced Garlic
- 1/2 Minced Bell Pepper
- 1/4 cup Quinoa (cooked in 1/2 cup water)
- 1/2 cup Plain Vegan Bread Crumbs
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Cumin
- 1 Egg (optional)
- Mash beans and prepare quinoa. Add all ingredients and mix well
- Form 6 patties out of the prepared mixture. If needed, refrigerate to firm patties. (Not needed with the egg.)
- Add about 2 tbsp. Olive oil to a pan and cook patties for 3 minutes on each side on medium heat.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎