Spicy Guacamole Chicken Wrap
This chicken wrap is healthy and delicious!
- 2 lbs. Cooked Chicken Breast (cut in chunks)
- 8 Large Tortillas
- 4 Avocados
- 1/2 Red Onion
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Pepper
- 1 can Chipotle Chilis in Adobo Sauce
- 3 tbsp. Lime Juice
- 2 Diced Tomatoes
- 1 cup Shredded Lettuce
- In a food processor, combine onion, 2-3 chipotle chilis (to taste), 1 tsp. of adobo sauce, salt/pepper, and and pulse until finely chopped.
- Add Avocados and lime juice and pulse briefly just to incorporate avocados.
- Move to a bowl and carefully fold in diced tomatoes.
- Assemble wrap by adding chicken, guacamole, and lettuce in the desired amounts to the tortilla.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎