Three Cheese Spaghetti Bake
- 8 oz. Spaghetti
- 1 Onion Diced
- 4 cloves Minced Garlic
- 1 Zucchini (sliced)
- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- 15 oz. Crushed tomatoes
- 8 oz. Tomato Sauce
- 1 tbsp. Parsley Flakes
- 1 tsp. Basil
- 1 tsp. Oregano
- 1 tsp. Black Pepper
- Salt (to taste)
- 1/2 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Cook spaghetti to al dente, drain and set aside.
- In a large pot, sauté onions, garlic, and zucchini in a bit of olive oil for 2 minutes.
- Add ground beef and cook until no longer pink.
- Add tomatoes, tomato sauce and seasonings. Simmer on low heat for 15 minutes.
- Add spaghetti and coat in sauce.
- Add all ingredients to a greased 13 x 9 inch baking dish. Top with cheeses.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎