Spicy London Broil
- 1.5 lbs. Boneless Beef Top Round (London Broil)
- 4 cloves Minced Garlic
- 3 tbsp. Chili Powder
- 2 tsp. Cumin
- 2 tsp. Paprika
- 1/2 tsp. Cayenne Pepper
- 2 tbsp. Dried Parsley Flakes
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to Broil.
- In a bowl, combine all seasonings and oil.
- Rub half of seasoning mixture onto one side of the meat. Place onto a baking sheet lined with foil.
- Broil for 7-8 minutes, depending on desired level of doneness.
- Flip meat to other side, and brush on the remainder of seasonings.
- Broil for an additional 7-8 minutes until the desired level of doneness is reached.
- Allow to rest out of the oven for 3 minutes before slicing.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎