Spicy Sausage Stir-Fry
Nothing like a hot stir-fry!
- 2 lb. Beef Sausage
- 2 cups Broccoli Florets
- 1 Sliced Bell Pepper
- 3 cloves Minced Garlic
- 3 Eggs
- 1 tsp. Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/4 cup Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup Sake (or White Wine or Cooking Sherry)
- Cut sausage into strips.
- Add oil to wok and raise to high heat.
- Add broccoli, bell pepper, and garlic to wok and fry for 3 minutes.
- Add sausage to wok and fry for 5 minutes.
- Stir in soy sauce and wine.
- Beat eggs in a bowl and add to wok along with red pepper flakes.
- Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until eggs have set.
- Serve over rice.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎