Spinach and Feta Pasta
Another quick, easy, and flavorful dish!
- 8 oz. Farfalle Pasta (Bow Tie)
- 1 lb. Beef Sausage
- 1/2 cup Chopped Onions
- 1 clove Minced Garlic
- 3 cups Diced Tomatoes
- 2 cups Spinach
- 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Red Pepper Flakes
- 8 oz. Feta Cheese
- Salt to taste
- Sauté sausage, onions, and garlic until sausage has browned and onions have softened.
- Add tomatoes, spinach, and seasonings.
- Bring to a boil for 5 minutes or until the spinach has wilted.
- Add cheese and pasta.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎