Beef Enchilada Dip
A taste of enchiladas and a dip! How can you go wrong?
- 2 lb. Ground Beef
- 1/2 Chopped Onion
- 2 Cloves Minced Garlic
- 2 10 oz. cans of Enchilada Sauce
- 2 cups Shredded Monterrey Jack Cheese
- Brown beef. Drain if necessary.
- Add onions and garlic and sauté until softened.
- Preheat oven to 400º F.
- Add enchilada sauce.
- Add mixture to an 8-inch baking dish.
- Top with cheese and bake for 10 minutes or until cheese has melted.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎