Pressure Cooker Sweet and Sour Beef
This pressure cooker dish is another wonderful twist on traditional beef stew!
- 2 lbs. Beef Stew Meat
- 1 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 Onion (cut in chunks)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Green Bell Peppers
- 2 Sweet and tart Green Apples (chopped)
- 3/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- Season beef with salt, and pepper. Add to the pressure cooker.
- In a small bowl combine brown sugar and vinegar.
- Add remaining ingredients and sauce to the pressure cooker.
- Pressure cook for 30 minutes on medium.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎