The best satisfaction for that taco craving!
- 2 lbs. Ground Beef
- 16 oz. Chilli Seasoned Beans
- 1 1/2 cups Salsa
- 2 cups Crushed Tortilla Chips
- 3/4 cup Sour Cream
- 1 1/2 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 4 Green Onions (chopped)
- 1 Diced Tomato
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Brown beef over the stovetop. Drain.
- Add salsa and beans, bring to a boil and remove from heat.
- Add tortilla chips to bottom of 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Pour meat mixture on top of chips.
- Spread sour cream over meat mixture, and top with cheese, tomatoes, and onions.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎