A cake that’s quick and easy to throw together!
- 2 1/2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 1 Stick (1/2 cup) Butter
- 1 cup Granulated Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 20 oz. can Crushed Pineapple
- 3/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 3/4 cup Chopped Pecans
- 3/4 cup Sweetened Shredded Coconut
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Cream together sugar, butter, and eggs in a large bowl using a mixer at low speed until creamy.
- In another bowl, whisk together dry ingredients.
- Open can of pineapple and drain off juice to reserve for later.
- Rotate between beating in dry ingredients and pineapple juice, starting with dry ingredients, until all is combined.
- Fold in crushed pineapple.
- Pour batter in greased 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- In a separate bowl, mix all topping ingredients.
- Sprinkle topping over batter.
- Bake at 350º F for 30-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Serve warm with ice cream.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎