Taco Macaroni and Cheese
Tacos? Mac n’ Cheese? How can you go wrong?
- 12 oz. (4 cups) Elbow Macaroni
- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- 1 1-oz. package Taco Seasoning
- 4 cups (16 oz.) Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 cups Milk
- 3 Eggs
- Prepare macaroni and set aside.
- Brown beef over the stovetop. Drain.
- Add taco seasonings to beef, following instructions on the seasoning packet.
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- In a 13 x 9 inch baking dish, add half of macaroni.
- Top with half of cheese. Top with taco meat, and finish with the remainder of macaroni and cheese.
- In a bowl, beat together milk and eggs and pour over casserole.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎