- 8 oz. Crescent Roll Dough
- 2 lbs. Ground Beef
- 2 – 1 oz. packets Taco Seasoning
- 16 oz. Sour Cream
- 8 oz. Shredded Cheese
- 2 cups Crushed Tortilla Chips
- Salsa (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Add dough to bottom of greased 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- On stovetop, brown beef and add taco seasoning.
- Pour meat mixture on top of dough. Continue layers as follows: sour cream, cheese, chips.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Optionally, top with salsa to serve.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎