Chocolate Chip Cookie Brittle
Same great cookie taste in a nice and crispy bite!
- 1 Stick (1 cup) Melted Butter (Vegan Option: Margarine)
- 1 cup Granulated Sugar
- 2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 cup Mini Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Cream together sugar, butter, and vanilla in a bowl.
- Add flour until well blended. Add chocolate chips.
- Spread mixture very thinly onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- Bake at 350º F for 20 minutes or until golden.
- While cooling, cut into squares, or allow to cool completely before breaking into pieces.
- Store in an airtight container.
Enjoy, and I’ll see you at the dinner table! 😎
[…] Read More […]